Please read the Official Rules before submitting your entry. By participating in the contest, you agree to the Official Rules.
This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Since you can submit your entry only once, it is best to contact us at email@example.com with questions before the submission.
Click here to apply.
All fields on the entry form must be completed in English. All requested documents should be in English or have English translations. The work sample should be in English or have English subtitles.
Incomplete entries may be disqualified.
You will receive a confirmation email if your entry was successfully submitted.
List of Attachments:
- Screenplay (narrative films) or Treatment (documentary films) Required
- Detailed Film Budget Required
- Budget Top Sheet Required
- Proof of secured funding Optional if the total budget of the film exceeds $40,000 (or its equivalent in another currency) and you have already secured the additional funding.
- Screenwriter’s Release Required only if there are writers other than the entrant. Please download the Word document and have each writer other than the entrant sign a separate Screenwriter’s Release.
- Director Resume Required
- Producer Resume Required
Photo: Drancy internment camp, France, December 3, 1942, Yad Vashem.
© Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany