Please read the Official Rules before submitting your entry. By participating in the contest, you agree to the Official Rules.
This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Since you can submit your entry only once, it is best to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions before the submission.
All fields on the entry form must be completed in English. All requested documents should be in English or have English translations. The work sample should be in English or have English subtitles.
Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
You will receive a confirmation email if your entry was successfully submitted.
List of Attachments:
- Screenplay (narrative films) or Treatment (documentary films) Required
- Detailed Film Budget Required
- Proof of secured funding Required only if the total budget of the film exceeds $40,000.
- Official Letter from Film School Required
- Screenwriter’s Release Required only if there are writers other than the entrant. Please download the Word document and have each writer other than the entrant sign a separate Screenwriter’s Release.
- Director Resume Required
- Producer Resume Required
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.
Photo: Drancy internment camp, France, December 3, 1942, Yad Vashem